Friday, February 4, 2011

Project 365: week five: January 29th - February 4th, 2011

Project 365: week five: January 29th - February 4th, 2011


I am uploading to flickr daily, check it out.


January 29th, 2011 Franny and Zooey: Love cats
January 30th, 2011 I was very sick so Becca stepped up and answered all the convos.
January 31st, 2011 Ladies (& Dax) came over with lunch and picked all the seed orders while I laid on the couch.
February 1st, 2011 Not-So-Tiny-Rebecca in the Tiny Prints box my business cards came in.
February 2nd, 2011 Snow Day in Toronto. 
February 3rd, 2011 Hazel, the face of Cubit's is ready for the post office.  This is what 3 front pages in one week look like. 
February 4th, 2011 I like getting seeds in the mail as much as I like sending them.  Blue Tomatoes! I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Busy week! Sorry you were sick...there has been so much going around lately. Hope you're on the mend.

    Love the photo of her in the box...my kids used to do that too when they were little. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, these are the cutest photos ever! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete