Saturday, August 27, 2011

project 365: week thirty three: August 20th, 2011 - August 26th, 2011

 August 20th, 2011 Rebecca and her BFF at the Brickworks Blueberry Festival.
 August 21st, 2011 Buying a bushel of Bizjak Peaches at the Leslieville Farmer's Market.
 August 22nd, 2011 1 Bushel of Peaches + 7 hours = 29 jars of assorted summery goodness.
 August 23rd, 2011 Collecting and Sorting Mizuna Seeds.
 August 24th, 2011 Pizza and Renovations. Basil, black cherry tomatoes, kale, red onion, sawdust?
 August 25th, 2011 Purple Peacock Beans from the bathtub garden.
August 26th, 2011 Rebecca adding to the amazing chalk at Toronto City Hall in Honour of Jack Layton.  She was amazing in the 2 hour line to pay respects and only fussed when she had to leave her sunflowers at the memorial.  She wanted to keep them.

6 comments:

  1. Great photos. I love the jars you used for your peach preserves. And so glad that you had a chance to stop by City Hall to pay your respects to Jack Layton. I also stopped by the little shrine here in Vancouver. So touching to see the outpouring from Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week of photos! That pizza looks sooooo good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pizza looks yummy! You always have such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by from EBT. I'm so glad I did!

    Wonderful photos! I have 80 of 365 project and some days are a real challenge for me. I'll be stopping by to see more of your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I got here from the stumbling thread of Etsy Blog Team and got excited about your blog name! I also love your photos, so apart from stumbling your last post i guess I will be a regular visitor!

    Sonya
    Kanelstrand Organic Living

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, that picture of the kiddos exploring together is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete